Description & Documents
Featuring a comfortable cushioned seat and sturdy backrest, this lightweight aluminum transfer bench by Drive Medical is both comfortable and versatile. With unique "Dual Column" extension legs, you can adjust the height in 1/2" increments, and the seat back adjusts without tools. The bench comes with a new A-frame design composed of 1" aluminum frame that is light, sturdy and corrosion-resistant. Extra suction cups provide additional stability, and tool-free assembly will make your life even easier.
- Height adjusts in 1/2" increments with unique "dual column" extension legs
- Comfortable cushioned seat and backrest
- Tool-free assembly of back, legs and arm
- New pinch-free cover allows for push pins to be depressed without pinching fingers
- A-frame construction provides stability
- Outside legs depth: 19.75"; outside legs width: 29"; seat depth: 16"; seat width: 24"; seat to floor height: 17.75"-21.75"
- Weight capacity of 400 lbs.
- Limited lifetime warranty
Brand Name: Drive Medical
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 11/26/2015 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards® store.