Drive Medical Small Base Quad Cane with Tab Lock Silencer and Triangular Padded Hand Grip
Model Number: 10384-1
Variation: Silver Vein
Description & Documents
This small base quad cane by Drive Medical features the style and added support you need for everyday life. The four point base provides additional stability compared to traditional single point canes. This small base is ideal for active users who need additional assistance when climbing stairs. The triangular padded hand grip is ergonomically designed for comfort and to reduce stress that may be experienced by the user's hand. The handle height is adjustable from 29" to 38" allowing for custom sizing. Thanks to a Tab-Lock silencer, rattling is prevented and locks the cane's height giving you added peace of mind. The cane is manufactured with an aluminum shaft and a steel base to perfectly balance safety with durability.
- Tab-Lock silencer provides added safety to ensure a locked height adjustment
- Features a padded grip
- The flat side of the grip faces up to reduce stress that the user's hand may experience
- 4 point base, combined with offset handle provides additional stability and support
- Attractive silver vein finish on base
- Ergonomically designed padded handle
- Manufactured with an aluminum shaft and a steel base to provide the perfect balance of safety and durability
- Handle height adjusts from 29" to 38".
- Tubing (Width): 1"; Handle to Floor (Height): 29"-38"; Material: Aluminum and Steel
- Weight Capacity: 300 lbs
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 7/29/2015 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards® store.