Drive Medical Michael Graves Therma Moist Heating Pad
Model Number: 10895
Variation: White & Orange
Everyday Low Price: $63.89
11% Mail-In Rebate: $7.03
Your Final Price: $56.86
after Mail-In Rebate
* The displayed price after rebate shows your estimated product price after rebate.
Rebate is in the form of a merchandise credit check which may only be redeemed
in store. Some exclusions apply.
Learn More >
Description & Documents
This Therma Moist Heating Pad Petite by Drive Medical is ideal in the treatment of arthritis, back pain, sprains and strains, muscle soreness, neck pain, headaches and sports related injuries. It comes with a positioning strap with a hook and loop fastener to ensure a secure, proper fit for maximum treatment. The outer, flannel cover draws the airs humidity and retains it, releasing the moisture once the pad warms directly onto the treated are. The moist heat therapy is more effective than dry heat because moisture transmits heat more efficient than air, providing soothing relief every time you use it.
- Heating pad will automatically shut off after treatment
- To prevent accidents, hand control will not allow unit to turn on unless the temperature is set at 0 degrees
- Do not expose pad to fluids; Do not place pad directly over cuts, abrasions or open wounds
- To clean, remove cover from heating pad
- Machine or hand wash; Use mild detergent in cool water
- Hang to dry or use set on cool gentle cycle in dryer
- Heat Settings: 115 degrees/130 degrees/150 degrees/165 degrees Fahrenheit
- Time Settings: 15, 30, 45, 60 minutes
- Power Consumption: 90-130 V, 40- 70 Hz.
- Dimensions: 7" x 15"
- Warranty: 1 Year Limited
Brand Name: Michael Graves Design
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 1/25/2015 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards store.