Description & Documents
Com-Pak Series adapter plate, 12 inches wide x 21-1/4 inches high
- An accessory adapter that provides an alternative to sheetrock patching, tape and texture. It works exclusively with the Cadet Com-Pak and Com-Pak Bath/Max electric wall heaters to cover-up a large hole so you can replace an outdated heater with a new one. The metal adapters can be painted with acrylic latex paint.
- Use with Com-Pak (C, CS), Com-Pak Max (CM), Com-Pak Bath (CB), or Energy Plus (CE) series heaters
- Maximum coverage 10 inches wide x 19-1/4 inches high
- Replace larger, older style heaters without any sheetrock work required
- Can be painted to match your walls with acrylic latex paint.
- Powder coating provides a smooth finish resistant to corrosion, scratches, fading, and wear
- Available in white or almond
Brand Name: Cadet
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
|Color: White; Almond, White
||For Use With: All Com-Pak, Com-Pak Bath, Com-Pak Max, and Energy Plus models, Cadet Com-Pak (CS), Com-Pak Max (CM), Com-Pak Bath (CB), and Energy Plus (CE) Heaters
|Overall Dimensions: 12" (W) x .13" (D) x 21.25" (H)
||Product Includes: Instructions and 4 color-matching screws
|Product Warranty: 1 yr.
||Product Type: Adapter Plate, Installation
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 2/11/2016 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards® store.