Hi-Temp Silicone Sealant 10.3 oz. - Clear
Model Number: 601Clear
Menards® SKU: 6384347
Description & Documents
Hi-Temp Silicone Sealant (clear) is ideal for sealing pellet stove flues and gas applicance vent pipes. Also can be used for roof flashing and solar panel repair. Will withstand operating temperatures of 450°F continuous and 500°F intermittently.
- Ideal for sealing pettet stove flues.
- Seals gas applicance vent pipes.
- Can also be used for roof flashing and solar panel repair.
- Will withstand operating temperature of 450°F continously.
- Will withstand operating temperature of 500°F intermittently.
- Easy to use.
- 10.3 oz. cartridge of clear Acetoxy cure.
Dimensions: 10.3 oz. Cartridge
Shipping Dimensions: 11.0 x 2.0 x 2.0
Shipping Weight: 0.6 lbs
Brand Name: MEECO'S Red Devil
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.