Refractory Cement 1/2 Gallon - Buff Color
Model Number: 610
Menards® SKU: 6384319
Description & Documents
Refractory Cement is a pre-mixed fiber-reinforced, high temperature silicate mortar for setting, coating or repairing firebrick. It is used extensively as the mortar between firebricks when building fireplace fireboxes. It will withstand temperatures up to 3000°F. It's also an ideal high-heat sealant for masonry-to-masonry joints less than 1/4" thick. For interior use only. Buff color. 1/2 gallon.
- A pre-mixed, fiber-reinforced, high temperature silicate mortar.
- Use for setting, coating or repairing firebrick.
- Used extensively as mortar between firebricks when building fireplace fireboxes.
- Ideal high-heat sealant for masonry-to-masonry joints less than 1/4" thick.
- Withstands temperatures up to 3000°F.
- Buff color.
- 1/2 gallon.
Dimensions: 1/2 Gallon
Brand Name: MEECO'S Red Devil
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 12/22/2014 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards store.