Refractory Cement is an ideal high-heat sealant for masonry-to masonry joints less than 1/4" thick, color gray
- For setting, coating, repairing firebrick
- Fiber-reinforced, high temp silicate mortar
- Use as mortar between firebricks in fireboxes
- Withstands temperatures up to 3000° F
- Ideal high-heat sealant on masonry-to-masonry
- for joints less than 1/4" thick
- Color Gray
- 1/2 gallon
Ship Dim: 6.7 x 6.4 x 6.4
Shipping Weight: 9.7 lbs
Brand Name: MEECO'S Red Devil
Vendor: Meeco's Red Devil
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as item quantities are constantly changing throughout the day. Inventory last updated 6/17/2013 at 5:00am CT. Rebates are an in-store service; therefore online purchases do not qualify towards rebate redemption.