Description & Documents
Cryo-tek-100/AL Inhibitor is a special formula for use in boilers with aluminum heat exchangers and is used to adjust the pH of aluminum hydronic heating and cooling systems to keep the pH of the system solution between 7.0 and 8.5. To be used with CryotTek-100/AL for Aluminum Anti-Freeze. Menards SKU# 693-0827 (5 Gallon) #35283 and Menards SKU# 693-0829 (55 Gallon) #25391. Test the system first with Hercules #35271 Cryo-tek Test Strips (Menard SKU# 693-0804) to find out the current pH level in order to find out how much inhibitor should be added.
- Use to adjust pH of aluminum hydronic systems charges with Cryo-tek-100/AL anti-freeze if the pH is below 70 Use Hercules #35271 Cryo-tek Test Strips (Menards SKU# 639-0804) first to find out the current pH level in order to find out how much inhibitor should be added
- If the corrosion inhibitor tests low, add one 8 oz container of Cryo-tek-100/AL Inhibitor in accordance with inhibitor label instructions for every 20 gallons of fluid capacity of the system
- If the total system capacity is less than 20 gallons, add one 8 oz container of Cryo-tek-100/AL Inhibitor
- If after the inhibitor addition and thoroough system mixing, the corrosion inhibitor pH still tests low, add another 8 oz container of Cryo-tek-100/AL Inhibitor for every 20 gallsons of system capacity
- If after this addition the inhibitor still test low, the system should be drained, cleaned and recharged with fresh Cryo-tek-100/AL
- For use with 5 gallon Cryo-tek-100/AL Anti-freeze #35283 (Menard SKU# 693-0827) and 55 gallon Cryo-tek-100/AL Anti-freeze #35291 (Menard SKU# 693-0829)
- Radiant heating systems should be tested annually to insure the freeze protection, corrosion protection and pH levels are still within the range of the boiler manufacturer recommended requirements
- May be used in systems fabricated with metal, plastics (except CPVC) and rubber piping, fittings, seals and other parts
- Corrosion inhibitors in all Cryo-tek products protect against corrosive build-up within the piping loop and are effective with most metals including steel, aluminum and copper
- Cryo-tek-100/AL Anti-freeze is a blend of virgin (not recycled) Propylene glycol and Hercules exclusive Triple Protection additives designed for use in hydronic heating and cooling closed loop piping systems (including PEX and radiant tube heating systems) ice melt and general heating systems where aluminum heat exchangers are installed
Dimensions: 8 oz.
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 4/0/2015 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards store.