Base Hit II - Hydronic System Sealant
Model Number: 30213
Menards® SKU: 6930806
Description & Documents
Seals and prevents leaks in ferrous and non-ferrous hydronic systems: baseboard, radiant, fin tube, mains, risers, convectors, fan/coil units, chillers, pavement de-icing systems and boilers.
- Works fast and does not clog vents, valves, pneumatic tanks, circulator impellers, coils or controls.
- It will not in any way impede the normal operation of a system or affect its design parameters and will not form sludge or precipitates.
- Equally effective on steel, cast iron or copper.
- Add to old or new installations for leak protection and moving part wear prevention.
- Compatible with Hercules Cryo-Tek or other types of propylene glycol-based anti-freeze products, chemical additives and boiler treatment compounds.
- Will not harm rubber or plastic omponents.
Dimensions: 12 oz.
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 12/20/2014 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards store.