Cryo-Tek AG (Non-Toxic Anti-Freeze) - 55 Gallon Drum - freeze protection for hydronic heating and cooling closed-loop systems, most solar heating systems, snow melts, radiant heat and general plumbing systems - also has an exclusive triple protection inhibitor system that protects against mineral deposits and mineral sedimentation
- For heating systems requiring freeze protection as well as corrosion preventive
- Corrosion inhibitors are effective with most metals including steel, aluminum (up to 160 degrees F) and copper
- Non-flammable, odorless, not-toxic, non-irritating
- Concentrated "arctic grade" anti-freeze solution. 100% pure virgin propylene glyco/triple protection inhibitor package can be mixed with water to desired protection level (blue liquid)
- Not for use in boilers with aluminum heat exchangers - see Cryo-Tek-100/AL
Dimensions: 55 Gallon Drum
Technical Specifications: view PDF file
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as item quantities are constantly changing throughout the day. Inventory last updated 12/9/2013 at 5:00am CT. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards store.