Cryo-Tek Original NonToxic Anti-Freeze-45% Virgin PropyleneGlycol
Model Number: 35260
Menards® SKU: 6930811
Description & Documents
Freeze protection for closed-loop hydronic heating and cooling systems down to -22 degrees F, pumpable down to -27 degrees F and burst protection down to -80 degrees F using a 45% virgin (not recycled) propylene glycol with triple protection corrosion inhibitor in a pre-mixed, ready-to-use formulation.
- Designed for use in hydronic heating and cooling closed-loop systems, most solar heating systems, snow melts, radiant heat and general plumbing systems.
- Use in systems fabricated with metal, plastics (except CPVC) and rubber piping, fittings, seals and other parts.
- Corrosion inhibitors are effective with most metals including steel, aluminum (up to 160 degrees F) and copper.
- Undiluted, it provides freeze protection down to -20 degrees F, a minimum fluid flow to -42 degrees F and burst protection to -80 degrees F.
- Not for use in boilers with aluminum heat exchangers - see Cryo-Tek-110/AL.
Dimensions: 5 Gallon Pail
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.