- Designed for use in hydronic heating and cooling closed-loop systems, most solar heating systems, snow melts, radiant heat and general plumbing systems.
- Use in systems fabricated with metal, plastics (except CPVC) and rubber piping, fittings, seals and other parts.
- Corrosion inhibitors are effective with most metals including steel, aluminum (up to 160 degrees F) and copper.
- Undiluted, it provides freeze protection down to -20 degrees F, a minimum fluid flow to -42 degrees F and burst protection to -80 degrees F.
- Not for use in boilers with aluminum heat exchangers - see Cryo-Tek-110/AL.
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.