A fuel oil additive, which improves combustion efficiency, conserves energy and reduces fuel oil waste in heating systems.
- Minimizes breakdowns by cleaning clogged lines, strainers, nozzles, pumps and burners.
- Protects fuel oil during summer storage.
- Power Flow in fuel oil is a sludge and water dispersant.
- Prevents waxing and jelling of oil.
- Inhibits formation of rust in the tank.
- Prevents ice formation and freeze-up of fuel oil line.
- Assures a steady flow of fuel in any kind of weather.
- Reduces soot formation by increasing burner efficiency.
- Single use package sized for typical home 275 gallon oil tank.
Dimensions: 1 Pint
Technical Specifications: view PDF file
MSDS Document: 104100_001.pdf
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as item quantities are constantly changing throughout the day. Inventory last updated 12/12/2013 at 5:00am CT. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards store.