- Minimizes breakdowns by cleaning clogged lines, strainers, nozzles, pumps and burners.
- Protects fuel oil during summer storage.
- Power Flow in fuel oil is a sludge and water dispersant.
- Prevents waxing and jelling of oil.
- Inhibits formation of rust in the tank.
- Prevents ice formation and freeze-up of fuel oil line.
- Assures a steady flow of fuel in any kind of weather.
- Reduces soot formation by increasing burner efficiency.
- Single use package sized for typical home 275 gallon oil tank.
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.