Sludge Treat - Fuel Oil System Cleaner
Model Number: 35310
Variation: Light Brown
Description & Documents
Helps eliminate burner breakdown from sludge and water in fuel oil and tanks to prevent fuel related heating system failures.
- Improves combustion efficiency.
- Reduces soot formation.
- Conserves energy by reducing fuel oil waste.
- Prevents troublesome fuel oil waxing and jelling.
- Disperses condensate water to aid in resistance to fuel tank corrosion, sludge formation and winter freeze-ups.
- Helps prevent sludge build-up and ice formation in fuel lines assuring a steady flow at all times.
- Easy to use. Pour directly into the fuel tank at time of oil delivery for year round, summer storage and heating season protection.
- One quart treats approximately 500 gallons.
Dimensions: 1 Quart
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.