Waterproof PH Tester With Replaceable Electrode
Model Number: 35272
Menards® SKU: 6946100
Description & Documents
Portable electronic waterproof PH tester to check anti-freeze recommended levels of concentration to ensure efficiency of heat transfer
- A portable electronic PH tester is ideal for checking acidity or alkalinity of heating or potable water systems as well as many other water-based solutions on the work site
- The portable electronic PH tester has been completely redesigned to benefit from decades of manufacturing experience
- The casing is much more rugged and has been ergonomically enhanced to better fit your hand
- The new design of this tester also features a larger LCD so measurements are easier to read from any angle
- Each instrument comes with a protective cap that can be used as a measurement vessel
Brand Name: Hercules
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
|For Use With: Heating systems, Potable water systems
||Overall Depth: 1.5 inches
|Overall Height: 7.25 inches
||Overall Width: 13.5 inches
|Package Quantity: 1
||Product Type: Freeze Protection
|Special Features: Electronic pH tester, Portable and waterproof, Checks pH levels in anti-freeze recommended levels of concentration, For checking acidity or alkalinity of heating or potable water systems, Can be used for many other water-based solutions, Ensures efficiency of heat transfer, Feature a large LCD for easy reading from any angle, Comes with protective cap that can be used as a measurement vessel
||Weight: 0.3 Lbs.
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 2/10/2016 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards® store.