NP75 3/4" x 300' Barrier-PEX
Model Number: PX50035
Menards® SKU: 6808778
Everyday Low Price: $223.00
11% Mail-In Rebate: $24.53
Your Final Price: $198.47
after Mail-In Rebate
* The displayed price after rebate shows your estimated product price after rebate.
Rebate is in the form of a merchandise credit check which may only be redeemed
in store. Some exclusions apply.
Learn More >
Description & Documents
Barrier Pex has an oxygen barrier to protect cast iron components in hydronic and radiant heat systems from corrosion.
- Used for radiant and hydronic heating systems
- Not to be used for potable water
- Radiant tubing
- Bending radius: 9"
- Pressure limits 73 degrees F:160 PSI
- Pressure limits 180 degrees F:100 PSI
- Pressure limits 200 degrees F:80 PSI
- Pressure limits chlorinated water 140 degrees F:80 PSI
- ASTM Ratings:F876, F877,F2023
Brand Name: NIBCO PEX
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 10/31/2014 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards store.