- Must be installed with a primary secondary (2) pump radiant heat integrator panel installation as found in Hydro Smart integrator radiant heat integrator panels or warranty is void.
- Energy factor: .84
- 4" category III stainless steel direct or top vent up to 50'
- Power vent
- BTU modulation output range 16,000-115,000
- Flow activated: .75 GPM
- Copper heat exchanger
- Electronic ignition - no pilot light; temp range: 99-167 degrees F
- Must use Oxygen Barrier PEX or copper tubing
- Each Hydro Smart 115 unit, when installed and operated per the installation instructions, has a 3-year warranty covering all parts and the heat exchanger. See manufacturer warranty for full details
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.