- Must be installed with a primary secondary (2) pump radiant heat integrator panel installation as found in Hydro Smart integrator radiant heat integrator panels or warranty is void
- 90% AFUE - energy factor: .85 NG, .85 LP
- PVC venting, direct or top vent up to 45'
- Use 3" schedule 40 PVC (solid core) for venting
- BTU modulation output range: 27,000-109,000
- Thermostat activated
- Dual heat exchanger: copper primary, SS secondary
- No pilot light, electronic ignition
- Code detector included
- Each Quietside unit, when installed and operated per the installation instructions, has a 12 year warranty on the heat exchanger and 5 years on all other parts. See manufacturer warranty for full details
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.