The Quietside dual purpose water heater provides both closed loop space heating and open loop potable water functions; with the convenience and efficiency of on-demand heating.
- Must be installed with a primary secondary (2) pump radiant heat integrator panel installation as found in Hydro Smart integrator radiant heat integrator panels or warranty is void
- 90% AFUE - energy factor: .85 NG, .85 LP
- PVC venting, direct or top vent up to 45'
- Use 3" schedule 40 PVC (solid core) for venting
- BTU modulation output range: 27,000-109,000
- Thermostat activated
- Dual heat exchanger: copper primary, SS secondary
- No pilot light, electronic ignition
- Code detector included
- Each Quietside unit, when installed and operated per the installation instructions, has a 12 year warranty on the heat exchanger and 5 years on all other parts. See manufacturer warranty for full details
Dimensions: Wall Hung: 27-5/8"W x 18-1/8"H x 8"D (70lbs)
Brand Name: Quietside
Technical Specifications: view PDF file
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as item quantities are constantly changing throughout the day. Inventory last updated 12/12/2013 at 5:00am CT. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards store.