Description & Documents
The Apollo manifold system will save you time and money by allowing you to make longer, continuous runs of PEX pipe with fewer connections. Each manifold is bolted to a galvanized back plate for easy mounting to any structure. The cover plate is constructed of 1/4 in. ABS plastic and includes red and blue labels indicating the destination fixture. Each manifold consists of two inlet ports that supply the dual chambers. Typically, one inlet is used for hot water supply, and the other inlet is used for cold water supply. However, both inlets may be used for either hot or cold water. The inlets are not temperature specific.
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
- The water inlet connections are 1" MPT or included 3/4" PEX x 1" MPT adapters can be used to make the inlets 3/4" PEX Barb. The outlets are 1/2" MPT. 1/2" FPT swivel x barb valves are included.
- Dual chamber
- Brass valves included
- Fewer fittings needed
- Galvanized back plate for easy mounting to any structure
- The cover plate for labeling purposes is constructed of 1/4" ABS
- Manifolds are bolted to the back plate, rather than screwed
- 1/2" FPT swivel x barb valves are included
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 1/26/2015 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards store.