This isolator ball valve with drain for filling and purging hydronic systems is used for installation and removal of circulator pumps.
- Allows virtually no air into the system upon pump replacement
- Rotating flange allows for different pump orientations
- Full port for unrestricted flow
- Includes mounting bolts, nuts and an additional wing style "T" handle
- Sweat connection
- Can be used on open or closed loop systems
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as item quantities are constantly changing throughout the day. Inventory last updated 12/5/2013 at 5:00am CT. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards store.