This Taco zone valve (24 Volt 3/4") is used to provide zoning capabilities for a radiant heat system.
- To be used with Taco ZVC controllers
- End switch communicates with pump controller to not operate pump until valve is fully open
- Ball valve with actuator LED indicator light remains lit as long as the thermostat is calling for heat
- Manual operation button with automatic reset
- Can be installed in any direction or orientation
- 2 way 24 volt
- Sweat connection
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as item quantities are constantly changing throughout the day. Inventory last updated 12/6/2013 at 5:00am CT. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards store.