Stack, store or season your firewood logs with this covered firewood rack from ShelterLogic! This complete 4-foot firewood storage rack has a cover and holds 1/5 of a cord of wood with a weight capacity of 1,100 pounds. This rack effectively keeps wood elevated off the ground, preventing insect infestation, mold growth and rotting. The open-air design delivers excellent ventilation, which is perfect for seasoning firewood.
- High-grade steel frame rack with DuPont™ premium powder-coated finish stands up to the elements
- Frame spacer bars at every connection delivers strength and stability to the frame
- Assembles in minutes with nut and bolt connections
- Goes up fast and breaks down for storage in offseason
- High-quality polyester cover is two-way adjustable and UV-treated inside and out for ultimate protection
- Heavy-duty hook-and-loop fasteners make cover attachment quick and easy
- The fully adjustable cover slides up and down to fit the height of the wood stack and expands out to fit split wood up to 24" in length
Dimensions: 49.7" W x 46.6" H x 15.5" D
Brand Name: ShelterLogic
Technical Specifications: view PDF file
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as item quantities are constantly changing throughout the day. Inventory last updated 12/12/2013 at 5:00am CT. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards store.