Description & Documents
With a maximum output of 125,000 BTU this large unit heat will heat up to 3,000 Sq Ft. Constructed of heavy-duty 3/16" (7-gauge) thick steel plate this furnace is designed for years of trouble free service. The heat output is controlled by a non-electrical automatic damper control located on the front of the furnace. This reliable damper features a heat-sensitive bimetallic coil spring that regulates the air supply to the fire, thus controlling the burn rate and heat output. Install as an indoor add-on furnace or a central furnace to heat your whole house.
- Single 550-CFM high output blower-1/10 HP sealed ball bearings. Controlled by an automatic snap-disc thermostat
- Cold air return filter box included
- Infinitely adjustable automatic damper controls heat output
- A secondary heat chamber with a sliding baffle for increased efficiency and easier operation
- Firebrick lined for longer life and better efficiency
- 25" log capacity
- 5 year warranty on firebox, 1 year on all other materials
- Tested to UL Standard 391-2010
- Burn coal with optional #238FD soft coal shaker grate kit
- 2-8" raised warm air outlets on top of furnace
- Made in the USA (blower by Dayton®)
Dimensions: 48"H x 24" W x 54" L
Brand Name: DAKA
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.