Description & Documents
With a maximum output of 125,000 BTU this large unit will heat up to 3,000 Sq Ft. A forced draft blower on the front of the furnace is automatically controlled by a wall-mounted room thermostat located in the central living area of the house. This allows the heat output to be controlled automatically from an upstairs thermostat and ensures quick heat recovery and good draft along with consistent even heat control.
- Two- 550-CFM high output blowers-1/10 HP sealed ball bearings. Controlled by an automatic fan control
- Cold air return filter box included
- Wall thermostat automatically controls draft blower for consistent, even heat control
- A secondary heat chamber with a sliding baffle for increased efficiency and easier operation
- Firebrick lined for longer life and better efficiency
- 25" log capacity
- 5 year warranty on firebox, 1 year on all other materials
- Tested to UL Standard 391-2010
- Burn coal with optional #238FD soft coal shaker grate kit
- 2-8" raised warm air outlets on top of furnace
- Made in the USA (blower by Dayton®)
Dimensions: 48"H x 24" W x 54" L
Brand Name: DAKA
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.