With a maximum output of 200,000 BTU, this extra-large unit will heat up to 4,000 Sq Ft. A forced draft blower on the front of the furnace is automatically controlled by a wall-mounted room thermostat located in the central living area of the house. This allows the heat output to be controlled automatically from upstairs and ensures quick heat recovery, good draft, along with consistent, even heat control. A large volume multiple speed 1200-1600 CFM blower pushes the heated air out through two 10" raised outlets on top of the unit. A 6" round flue outlet is located on the back of the unit (indoor installation only).
- Heat is distributed by a large 1/3 HP direct drive blower located on the back of the unit. Choose from three different speeds (speed is selected based on wiring configuration) to best fit your ductwork system. Minimum blower volume is 1200 CFM. This large blower provides increased air delivery for higher static pressure central furnace applications with longer duct runs. The blower is housed in a standard cold air return filter box that helps reduce blower noise and airborne dust.
- Cold air return filter box included
- Wall thermostat automatically controls draft blower for consistent, even heat control
- External heat fins and double-back construction design for greater heat transfer, efficiency and long life
- Angled firebrick lining for extra wood capacity and easier loading
- 33" log capacity
- 5 year warranty on firebox, 1 year on all other materials
- Tested to UL Standard 391-2010
- 2-10" raised warm air outlets on top of furnace for easy duct work connection
- Made in the USA (blower by Dayton®)
Dimensions: 46"H x 24"W x 64" L
Brand Name: DAKA
Technical Specifications: view PDF file
Installation Instructions: view PDF file
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as item quantities are constantly changing throughout the day. Inventory last updated 12/12/2013 at 5:00am CT. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards store.