Gasket Cement & Stove Sealer 3 oz.
Model Number: 110
Menards® SKU: 6384331
Description & Documents
Gasket Cement & Stove Sealer adheres all types of replacement gasketing to wood, corn, pellet, and coal stoves, boilers and gas appliances. Can also be used to seal and repair cracks in stoves and stovepipes. Withstands temperatures up to 2000°F. Use for a high temperature rigid seal.
- Door seals will become worn, loose or compressed causing a loss in operating efficency and an increase in emissions.
- Door gasketing should be replaced on an annual basis to ensure peak operating efficiency.
- Agasket Cement & Stove Sealer adheres all types of replacement gasketing.
- Use on wood, corn, pellet and coal stoves, boilers and gas appliances.
- Can also be used to seal and repair cracks in stoves and stovepipes.
- Makes a high temperature rigid seal.
Dimensions: 3 oz. Squeeze Tube
Shipping Dimensions: 7.0 x 1.0 x 1.0
Shipping Weight: 0.2 lbs
Brand Name: MEECO'S Red Devil
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 11/26/2014 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards store.