Description & Documents
5/8" Black medium density 6' rope gasket is a replacement gasket for wood, pellet, corn and coal stoves and gas appliances. Door seals become worn, loose or compressed causing a loss in operating efficiency and an increase in emissions. The door seals should be replaced annually to ensure peak operating efficiency. The gasket is made of the highest quality texturized fiberglass yarn. It has a 15% higher tensil strength than regular fiberglass gasketing with better chemical resistance and is completely recyclable. It's 100% asbestos-free and will withstand temperatures up to 1000 degrees F.
- Use for sealing doors on wood, pellet, corn and coal stoves and gas appliances
- The kit contains 5/8" black medium density rope, which is pre-cut to 6' and a 3 oz. squeeze tube of gasket cement and stove sealer
- Replaces worn, loose or compressed door seals. Door seals should be replaced annually
- Round rope gasketing is typically used on the door of a woodstove or pellet stove. There is a channel in the door for the rope and when the door is closed, the gasket gets compressed and forms an air-tight seal
- Helps to maintain a positive air and gas seal to ensure peak operating efficiency
- Made of the highest quality texturized fiberglass yarn
- 15% higher tensile strenth than regular fiberglass gasketing with better chemical resistance
- 100% asbestos-free and completely recyclable
- Withstands temperatures up to 1000 degrees F
Dimensions: 5/8" x 6'
Brand Name: Meeco's Red Devil
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
|Accessory Type: Repair Supplies
||Color / Finish Family: Black
|For Use With: Use to seal the door of a wood stove or pellet stove., Woodstove doors, Pellet stove doors, Corn stove doors, Coal stove doors, Gas appliance doors
||Fuel Type: Wood, Pellet, Corn, Coal, Gas Appliances
|Heat Output: 1000 Degrees
||Includes: (1) 5/8" x 6' Black Rope Gasketing, (1) 3 oz. tube of Gasket Cement & Stove Sealer, 6 Feet of 5/8" black rope, 3 oz. tube of Gasket Cement and Stove Sealer
|Material: Texturized fiberglass yarn
||Package Quanity: 1 each
|Special Features: Black rope gasketing is 100% asbestos-free and creates an airtight seal to ensure peak operating efficiency and decrease emissions. Includes 3 oz. tube of Gasket Cement & Stove Sealer., Seals doors on wood, pellet, corn and stove and appliance doors, Replaces worn, loose or compressed door seals, The gasket gets compressed in the door channel, Forms an air-tight seal, Helps maintain a positive air and gas seal, Ensures peak operating efficiancy, Withstands temperatures up to 1000 degrees F, 15% higher tensil strength than regular fiberglass gasketing, 100% asbestos-free and completely recyclable, Includes 6 feet of 5/8" black rope and a 3 oz. tube of Gasket Cement and Stove Sealer
||Warranty: 1 year unopened, 1 Year unopened
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 2/13/2016 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards® store.