Bronze Rope Gasketing Kit - 5/8" x 6 ft. Rope & Cement
Model Number: 204BK
Menards® SKU: 6383860
Description & Documents
5/8" Bronze medium density 6 ft. rope gasket is a replacement gasket for wood, pellet, corn and coal stoves and gas appliances. Door seals become worn, loose or compressed causing a loss in operating efficiency and an increase in emissions. The door seals should be replaced annually to ensure peak operating efficiency. The gasket is made of the highest quality texturized fiberglass yarn. It has a 15% higher tensil strength than regular fiberglass gasketing with better chemical resistance and is completely recyclable. It's 100% asbestos-free and will withstand temperatures up to 2000°F.
- Use for sealing doors on wood, pellet, corn and coal stoves and gas appliances.
- The kit contains 5/8" Bronze Medium Density Rope, which is pre-cut to 6 ft. and a 3 oz. squeeze tube of Gasket Cement and Stove Sealer.
- Replaces worn, loose or compressed door seals. Door seals should be replaced annually.
- Round rope gasketing is typically used on the door of a woodstove or pellet stove. There is a channel in the door for the rope and when the door is closed, the gasket gets compressed and forms an air-tight seal.
- Helps to maintain a positive air and gas seal to ensure peak operating efficiency.
- Made of the highest quality texturized fiberglass yarn.
- 15% higher tensile strenth than regular fiberglass gasketing with better chemical resistance.
- 100% asbestos-free and completely recyclable.
- Withstands temperatures up to 2000°F.
Dimensions: 5/8" x 6 ft.
Brand Name: MEECO'S Red Devil
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.