Description & Documents
This product is for use with water heaters, boilers, gas furnaces, ceiling and wall-hung direct vent heaters.
- Type B
- UL approved
- Type B gas vent uses a double wall of metal pipe
- The inner pipe efficiently contains the warm flue gases
- The air space between the inner and outer pipes provides insulation to keep the flue gases on the rise
- The outer pipe of corrosion-resistant galvanized steel insures strength, safety and durability
- For use with water heaters, boilers, gas furnaces, ceiling and wall-hung direct vent heaters
Shipping Dimensions: 18.75 x 16.13 x 6.0
Shipping Weight: 1.2 lbs
Brand Name: Amerivent
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
|Clearance to Combustibles: 1 inch
|Compatible Pipe Shape: Round
||Connection Type: Round
|For Use With: Water Heaters, Boilers, Gas Furnaces, Ceiling and Wall Hung Direct Vent Heaters
||Fuel Vent Type: Gas
|Inner Diameter: 6 inch
||Listing Agency Standards: Underwriters Laboratories, UL441
||Outer/Inner Wall Gauge: Inner 30g alum, outer 26g galvanized gauge
|Overall Diameter: 6 inch
||Overall Length: 20.3", 6 inch
|Product Type: Flashing
||Product Weight: 2.225 pound
|Special Features: Amerivent Type B gas vent is used for venting all Category 1 listed gas appliances having draft hoods and other appliances listed to be used with Type B Gas Vent.
||Warranty: Limited Lifetime Warranty
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 2/9/2016 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards® store.