Selkirk Double Wall Stove Pipe 6" Universal Chimney Adapter
Model Number: DSP6CA
Menards® SKU: 6372059
Variation: Black Aluminized Steel
Description & Documents
This Chimney Adapter (CA) is the last piece of double wall stove pipe (DSP) used in the venting run before transitioning to class A multi-fuel chimney.
- The chimney adapter allows for transition to the SuperVent stove pipe adapter, which is the first piece of class A multi-fuel SuperVent chimney needed.
- The CA can be used in place of the Finishing Band when connecting DSP to the SuperVent Stove Pipe Adapter. The CA can also be used when connecting DSP to other manufacturers’ chimney, helping ensure double wall the entire run.
- This 6" universal chimney adapter features an attractive outer black painted surface made of durable aluminized steel to withstand temperatures up to 1200 degrees F of continuous operation.
- Smokepipe accessories
- Tested to ULC Standard S-641 and UL103UL-103 Standard
- All residential fuels, gas, liquid, solid. UL103; ULC S641
- Better insulating value = superior stove performance
- 6" clearance to combustibles
- Designed with double wall construction and a durable stainless steel inner liner
- Limited lifetime warranty
Shipping Dimensions: 9.25 x 9.13 x 7.75
Shipping Weight: 4.1 lbs
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 11/26/2014 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards store.