Description & Documents
The 6" x 45 degree double wall elbow features an attractive outer black enamel finish. The outer wall is constructed from aluminized steel while the inner liner is composed of stainless steel. The combination of these metals provides a durability that last significantly longer than single wall stove pipe. This product provides the vital link between your wood stove and insulated stainless steel chimney.
- Double wall piping constructed from Stainless Steel (Inner Wall) and aluminized black enamel (outer wall).
- 45° elbow is used to offset pipe around construction obstacles.
- Compatible venting with residential oil and gas appliances and wood burning stoves.
- 6" minimum clearance to combustibles must be obtained at all times.
- Meets all UL and ULC safety standard requirements. Tested to withstand maximum continuous firing of 1200 degrees F.
- Limited lifetime warranty
Shipping Dimensions: 11.5 x 9.5 x 7.13
Shipping Weight: 2.4 lbs
Brand Name: Selkirk
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
|Product Type: Elbow, Black Double Wall Pipe
||Inner Diameter: 6", 6 inches
|Material: Stainless steel inner liner, Aluminized steel outer casing, Stainless Steel
||Maximum Operating Temperature: 1200 degree Fahrenheit
|Overall Diameter: 6-1/2", 6 1/2 inch
||Overall Length: 13 3/4 inch
|Maximum Length: 13 3/4 inch
||Minimum Length: 13 3/4 inch
|Transition Angle: 45 degree
||Compatible Fuel: Wood, gas, oil, coal
|Special Features: Non-positional connection system allows 360 ° rotation
||Includes: 1 Elbow Pipe
|Listing Agency Standards: Meets all UL Requirements, UL, ULC
||Warranty: Limited Lifetime Warranty, Lifetime Warranty
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 2/7/2016 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards® store.