Saf-T Vent SC 3'' x 5" Appliance Adapter for Rheem 95DV
Model Number: SC03AD10
Menards® SKU: 6374131
Description & Documents
The 3" x 5" appliance adapter is used for the transition from single-wall to double wall Saf-T Vent SC (sealed combustion) venting. The male end connects to Saf-T Vent EZ or Saf-T Vent appliance adapters of flue collars. The outer diameter collar is vented and must not be blocked during installation or operation.
- Inner ring manufactured from AL29-4C® super-ferritin (corrosion resistant) stainless steel. Outer jacket made from 409SS.
- Engineered with laser welded seams for leak-proof installations and a factory-applied silicone gasket (no RTV sealant required) makes for an easy installation
- Can be used with direct vent and sealed combustion appliances as approved by the appliance manufacturer.
- Use with negative, neutral or positive pressure venting systems.
- Can be used with condensing or near-condensing gas vent systems; may also be used on non-condensing vent systems with positive pressure.
- Zero clearance to combustibles.
- Meets all UL and ULC safety standard requirements.
Brand Name: Saf-T Vent
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
|Clearance to Combustibles Distance: 0 inch
|Compatible Pipe Shape: Round
||Connection Type: Snap Lock Joints
|For Use With: Category lll Venting, Rheem Applinance 95DV
||Includes: 1 Appliance Adapter
|Inner Diameter: 3", 3 inches
||Listing Agency Standards: UL and CUL Listed to UL 1738/ULC S636, UL, ULC
|Material: AL29-4C Stainless Steel, Stainless Steel
||Maximum Length: 2 inch
|Maximum Operating Temperature: 480 degree Fahrenheit
||Minimum Length: 2 inch
|Outer Diameter: 5 inch
||Outer/Inner Wall Gauge: 26/28 gauge
|Overall Length: 4 inch
||Product Type: High-Efficiency Appliance Venting, Adapters
|Product Weight: 0.88 pound
||Special Features: Factory built-in silicone seal
|Vent Type: Category III Special Gas Appliance Venting
||Warranty: 15 Year Warranty, Limited Lifetime
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 2/13/2016 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards® store.