Saf-T Vent SC 3" x 5" Double Wall Pipe Kit
Model Number: RTG20095-2
Menards® SKU: 6374130
Description & Documents
The 3'' x 5'' SC (sealed combustion) double-wall stainless steel vent system is designed for installation in residential and light commercial applications. It can be used for conventional and concentric (pipe within a pipe) venting configurations for natural gas & propane fired boilers, tankless water heaters and furnaces.
- Kit includes: 2-wall penetration plates, horizontal termination, 2-appliance adapters, 94 degree elbow, 12" section, di-electric grease tube for gaskets.
- Inner ring manufactured from AL29-4C® super-ferritin (corrosion resistant) stainless steel. Outer jacket made from 409SS.
- Engineered with laser welded seams for leak-proof installations and a factory-applied silicone gasket (no RTV sealant required) makes for an easy installation
- Can be used with direct vent and sealed combustion appliances as approved by the appliance manufacturer.
- Use with negative, neutral or positive pressure venting systems.
- Can be used with condensing or near-condensing gas vent systems; may also be used on non-condensing vent systems with positive pressure.
- Zero clearance to combustibles.
- Meets all UL and ULC safety standard requirements.
- 15 year warranty
Shipping Dimensions: 16.75 x 16.75 x 6.0
Shipping Weight: 9.0 lbs
Brand Name: Heatfab
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
|Product Type: High-Efficiency Appliance Venting
||Inner Diameter: 3''
|Material: AL29-4C Stainless Steel
||Clearance to Combustibles Distance: 0"
|Listing Agency Standards: UL and CUL Listed to UL 1738/ULC S636
||Warranty: 15 Year Warranty
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 10/13/2015 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards® store.