4" Horizontal/Vertical Drain Section
Model Number: 9421-1P
Menards® SKU: 6374111
Description & Documents
This 4" horizontal/vertical drain section, single wall, is for use with the Saf-T Vent gas vent system for residential and light commercial applications.
- Use to drain away condensate from the vent system; for use with natural gas and propane fired boilers and tankless water heaters
- Unique design of this part allows it to be installed in a horizontal, vertical or inclined orientation
- Manufactured entirely of AL29-4C® super-ferritic corrosion resistant stainless steel
- Laser welded seams for leak-proof installations and a factory-applied silicone gasket (no RTV sealant required)
- Easy to install - Ring and Tab™ closure system - no tools required. Securest connection available
- Negative and positive pressure vent systems
- Condensing, near-condensing and non-condensing gas vent systems
- 1" clearance to combustilbles if vent is unenclosed. If the the vent is enclosed (boxed in), the clearance is 4" vertical and 8" horizontal
- 15 year warranty
Shipping Dimensions: 10.5 x 5.0 x 4.0
Shipping Weight: 3.4 lbs
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 8/5/2015 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards® store.