Saf-T Vent 4" Storm Collar
Model Number: 9426-2P
Menards® SKU: 6374114
Description & Documents
The 4" storm collar is for use with the Saf-T Vent EZ Seal single wall gas vent system. The collar can be tightened and sealed around an area where vertical roof penetration has occurred to prevent water from entering the building.
- Manufactured entirely from AL29-4C® super-ferritin (corrosion resistant) stainless steel.
- Engineered with laser welded seams for leak-proof installations and a factory-applied silicone gasket (no RTV sealant required) makes for an easy installation.
- 1" clearance to combustibles if vent is unenclosed. If the vent is enclosed (boxed in), the clearance is 4" vertical and 8" horizontal.
- Easy to install - Ring and Tab™ closure system - no tools required. Securest connection available.
- Meets all UL and ULC safety standard requirements.
Shipping Dimensions: 7.0 x 7.0 x 0.5
Shipping Weight: 1.4 lbs
Brand Name: Saf-T Vent
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
|Product Type: High-Efficiency Appliance Venting, Accessories
||Inner Diameter: 4", 4 inches
|Material: AL29-4C Stainless Steel, Stainless Steel
||Vent Type: Category III Special Gas Appliance Venting
|Outer Diameter: 4 inch
||Maximum Length: 2 1/2 inch
|Overall Length: 2 1/2 inch
||Minimum Length: 2 1/2 inch
|Transition Angle: 0 degree
||Special Features: Collar may be tightened or sealed around the vent to prevent water from entering the building.
|For Use With: Category lll Venting
||Includes: Storm Collar
|Listing Agency Standards: UL and CUL Listed to UL 1738/ULC S636, UL, ULC
||Warranty: 15 Year Warranty, Limited Lifetime
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 2/8/2016 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards® store.