Saf-T Vent 4" Universal Appliance Adapter
Model Number: 9464-1P
Menards® SKU: 6374102
Description & Documents
This 4" universal appliance adapter is a generic flue collar adapter used on appliances with vent outlets with a nominal inside diameter. The crimped portion of this adapter is inserted into the flue collar while the hose clamp is tightened around the outside to create a mechanical joint..
- Listed for use with natural gas and propane fired boilers and tankless water heaters
- Manufactured entirely of AL29-4C® super-ferritin corrosion resistant stainless steel
- Laser welded seams for leak-proof installations and a factory-applied silicone gasket (no RTV sealant required)
- Easy to install - Ring and Tab™ closure system - no tools required. Securest connection available
- Negative and positive pressure vent systems
- Condensing, near-condensing and non-condensing gas vent systems
- 1" clearance to combustibles if vent is unenclosed. If the vent is enclosed (boxed in), the clearance is 4" vertical and 8" horizontal
- 15 year warranty
Shipping Dimensions: 6.0 x 4.5 x 4.5
Shipping Weight: 2.4 lbs
Brand Name: Saf-T Vent
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
|Product Type: High-Efficiency Appliance Venting
||Inner Diameter: 4"
|Material: AL29-4C Stainless Steel
||Clearance to Combustibles Distance: 1"
|Listing Agency Standards: UL and CUL Listed to UL 1738/ULC S636
||Warranty: 15 Year Warranty
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 11/28/2015 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards® store.