Description & Documents
This 3''- 4" VP pellet stove kit provides everything you should need to ensure a seamless install. This product is engineered specifically for use with pellet stoves. The double wall is designed with an internal spacing bead to assure 1/4'' uniform insulating airspace between the pipe walls; making Selkirk the most safe, efficient, and cost effective venting system on the market.
- The kit includes: 4'' horizontal cap, 4'' 90 degree elbow, 4'' wall bracket, 5 - 4'' one foot pipe lengths, 4'' tee with cleanout, 4'' wall thimble, 4'' tee support, 3'' to 4'' pellet increaser, 4'' pipe connector, 3'' pipe connector.
- Double wall piping constructed from 304 Stainless Steel (Inner Wall) and outer wall paintable galvanized.
- Features a proven joint design that allows for easy assembly and sealed couplers to prevent leakage.
- Rolled-over male ends eliminate sharp edges.
- 1" minimum clearance to combustibles must be obtained at all times.
- Meets all UL and ULC safety standard requirements and complies with National Safety Standards, such as NFPA-211. Tested to withstand maximum continuous firing of 570 degrees F.
- Limited lifetime warranty
Brand Name: Selkirk
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
|Clearance to Combustibles Distance: 1 inch
||Color: Stainless Steel, Silver
|Compatible Pipe Shape: Round
||Connection Type: Push-together coupling joint
|For Use With: Through the wall installations.
||Includes: 4" horizontal cap, 4" 90° elbow, 4" wall bracket, 5 - 4" one ft. pipe lengths, 4" tee w/ cleanout, 4" wall thimble, 4" tee support, 1 - 3"-4" pellet increaser, 1 - 4" pipe connector, 1 - 3" pipe connector
|Inner Diameter: 3", 3 inches
||Listing Agency Standards: UL-641: UL-103; NFPA-211, UL, ULC
|Material: Inner wall 304 stainless steel, outer wall paintable galvanized, Galvanized Outer Wall; Stainless Steel Inner Wall
||Maximum Operating Temperature: 570 degree Fahrenheit
|Minimum Length: Varies inch
||Overall Diameter: 4", 4 1/2 inch
|Product Type: Increaser, Kits
||Special Features: Rope gasket on female end helps maintain fly ash from escaping pipe.
|Warranty: Limited Lifetime Warranty, Limited Lifetime
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 2/10/2016 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards® store.