Selkirk Pellet Vent 3" x 6" Length
Model Number: 243006
Menards® SKU: 6375357
Variation: Galvanized Steel
Description & Documents
This 3" x 6' length pipe is rated for flue temperatures up to 570 degrees F.
- Pellet pipe
- Engineered for pellet burning stoves and some gas and oil appliances
- Inner wall 304 stainless, outer wall paintable galvanized
- Double-wall design, with internal spacing bead to maintain 1/4" insulating airspace between pipe walls
- 1" clearance to combustibles
- Listed in accordance with UL®-614 and UL®-103
- Complies with National Safety Standard NFPA-211
- Limited lifetime warranty
Dimensions: 3" x 6"
Shipping Dimensions: 6.0 x 3.5 x 3.5
Shipping Weight: 3.0 lbs
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 4/27/2015 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards store.