Description & Documents
The 3'' 45 degree elbow is engineered specifically for use with pellet stoves. The double wall is designed with an internal spacing bead to assure 1/4'' uniform insulating airspace between the pipe walls; making Selkirk the most safe, efficient, and cost effective venting system on the market.
- Double wall piping constructed from 304 Stainless Steel (Inner Wall) and outer wall paintable galvanized.
- 45° elbow is used to offset pipe around construction obstacles.
- Features a proven joint design that allows for easy assembly and sealed couplers to prevent leakage.
- Rolled-over male end eliminates sharp edges.
- 1" minimum clearance to combustibles must be obtained at all times.
- Meets all UL and ULC safety standard requirements and complies with National Safety Standards, such as NFPA-211. Tested to withstand maximum continuous firing of 570 degrees F.
- Limited lifetime warranty
Shipping Dimensions: 7.0 x 3.5 x 3.5
Shipping Weight: 5.0 lbs
Brand Name: Selkirk
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
|Product Type: Elbow
||Material: Inner wall 304 stainless steel, black galvanized outer wall
|Inner Diameter: 3"
||Clearance to Combustibles Distance: 1"
|Color: Black Stainless Steel
||Transition Angle: 45°
|Listing Agency Standards: UL-641: UL-103; NFPA-211
||Warranty: Limited Lifetime Warranty
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 11/24/2015 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards® store.