Description & Documents
The 25? pellet pipe insert (flex) kit is used in homes that have existing masonry chimneys. The flex pipe allows you to retrofit your chimney to be used with a new pellet burning appliance. The accessories and piping provided within the kit makes installation simple.
- Kit includes: 25' of 4'' diameter stainless flex, 4'' flex termination, 4'' flashing adapter, 4'' flex flashing, 3-4'' pellet increaser, 3'' pellet pipe connector, silicone sealant.
- Piping constructed from 304 Stainless Steel.
- Features a proven joint design that allows for easy assembly and sealed couplers to prevent leakage.
- Rolled-over male ends eliminate sharp edges.
- 1" minimum clearance to combustibles must be obtained at all times.
- Meets all UL and ULC safety standard requirements and complies with National Safety Standards, such as NFPA-211. Tested to withstand maximum continuous firing of 570 degrees F.
- Limited lifetime warranty
Dimensions: 4" x 25'
Brand Name: Selkirk
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
|Product Type: Kits
||Material: Inner wall 304 stainless steel, outer wall paintable galvanized, Galvanized Outer Wall; Stainless Steel Inner Wall
|Overall Diameter: 4 1/2 inch
||Inner Diameter: 4", 4 inches
|Maximum Operating Temperature: 570 degree Fahrenheit
||Overall Length: 25 inch
|Maximum Length: 25 inch
||Color: Stainless Steel, Silver
|Transition Angle: 0 degree
||Special Features: Flexible piping
|For Use With: Pellet Pipe
||Includes: 25' of 4" stainless steel flex, 4" flex termination, 4" flex flashing adapter, 4" flex flashing, 3 - 4" pellet increaser, 3" pellet pipe connector, sealant
|Listing Agency Standards: UL-641: UL-103; NFPA-211, UL, ULC, NFPA
||Warranty: Limited Lifetime Warranty, Limited Lifetime
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 2/6/2016 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards® store.