Selkirk Model VP Pellet Vent 3" Storm Collar
Model Number: 283810
Menards® SKU: 6375548
Description & Documents
The 3'' storm collar is engineered to provide a weather proof seal where pipe passes through the roof flashing.
- Features a proven joint design that allows for easy assembly and sealed couplers to prevent leakage.
- Rolled-over male end eliminates sharp edges.
- Inner edge is sealed with a hi-temp silicone sealant.
- 1" minimum clearance to combustibles must be obtained at all times.
- Meets all UL and ULC safety standard requirements and complies with National Safety Standards, such as NFPA-211. Tested to withstand maximum continuous firing of 570 degrees F.
- Limited lifetime warranty
Shipping Dimensions: 6.5 x 6.5 x 1.9
Shipping Weight: 1.4 lbs
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
|Product Type: Pellet Venting
||Material: AL29-4C Stainless Steel
|Inner Diameter: 3"
||Clearance to Combustibles Distance: 1"
|Color: Stainless Steel
||Listing Agency Standards: UL 641 and UL 103
|Warranty: Limited Lifetime Warranty
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 10/12/2015 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards® store.