Description & Documents
The 3'' VP thick wall thimble is used in Thru-the-Wall installations and to help center venting pipe. Engineered specifically for use with pellet stoves, the double wall is designed with an internal spacing bead to assure 1/4'' uniform insulating airspace between the pipe walls; making Selkirk the most safe, efficient, and cost effective venting system on the market.
- The telescopic design can be used to accommodate wall thickness ranging from 6.5'' to 11.5''
- Wall thimble is galvanized on one side and black on the other side to match the decor of the stove.
- 1" minimum clearance to combustibles must be obtained at all times.
- Meets all UL and ULC safety standard requirements and complies with National Safety Standards, such as NFPA-211. Tested to withstand maximum continuous firing of 570 degrees F.
- Limited lifetime warranty
Brand Name: Selkirk
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
|Clearance to Combustibles Distance: 1 inch
||Color: Stainless Steel, Black/Silver
|Compatible Pipe Shape: Round
||Connection Type: Scew to wall
|For Use With: Pellet Pipe
||Includes: 1 Wall Thimble
|Inner Diameter: 3'', 3 inches
||Listing Agency Standards: UL-641: UL-103; NFPA-211, UL, ULC
|Material: Paintable galvanized on one side and black galvanized on the other, Galvanized Outer Wall; Stainless Steel Inner Wall
||Maximum Length: 11 1/2 inch
|Maximum Operating Temperature: 570 degree Fahrenheit
||Minimum Length: 6 1/2 inch
|Overall Diameter: 3 1/2 inch
||Overall Length: 11 1/2 inch
|Product Type: Wall Thimble, Thimbles
||Special Features: Can accommodate wall thickness ranging from 6.5'' to 11.5''
|Warranty: Limited Lifetime Warranty, Limited Lifetime
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 2/11/2016 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards® store.