Selkirk Model VP Pellet 4'' Vent Wall Thimble - Thick
Model Number: 244461
Menards® SKU: 6375615
Everyday Low Price: $39.99
11% Mail-In Rebate: $4.40
Your Final Price: $35.59
after Mail-In Rebate
*The displayed final price is your price today after mail-in rebate and is subject to
the terms and time frame of the rebate. Rebate is in the form of a merchandise credit
check which may only be redeemed in store.
Description & Documents
The 4'' VP thick wall thimble is used in Thru-the-Wall installations and to help center venting pipe. Engineered specifically for use with pellet stoves, the double wall is designed with an internal spacing bead to assure 1/4'' uniform insulating airspace between the pipe walls; making Selkirk the most safe, efficient, and cost effective venting system on the market.
- The telescopic design can be used to accommodate wall thickness ranging from 6.5'' to 11.5''
- Wall thimble is galvanized on one side and black on the other side to match the decor of the stove.
- 1" minimum clearance to combustibles must be obtained at all times.
- Meets all UL and ULC safety standard requirements and complies with National Safety Standards, such as NFPA-211. Tested to withstand maximum continuous firing of 570 degrees F.
- Limited lifetime warranty
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
|Product Type: Wall Thimble
||Material: Paintable galvanized on one side and black galvanized on the other
|Inner Diameter: 4''
||Clearance to Combustibles Distance: 1"
|Color: Stainless Steel
||Listing Agency Standards: UL-641: UL-103; NFPA-211
|Warranty: Limited Lifetime Warranty
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 10/8/2015 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards® store.