Description & Documents
The Supervent 6" galvanized finish plate is used where chimney pipe passes through a soffit to provide finished appearance.
- Part of the Class A chimney family, and approved for use in venting gas, type 2 oil, and wood burning stoves and appliances.
- Helps maintain the mandatory 2'' clearance to combustibles.
- Constructed from galvanized steel.
- Meets all UL and ULC safety standard requirements and complies with National Safety Standards
- Limited lifetime warranty
Shipping Dimensions: 14.13 x 14.13 x 1.13
Shipping Weight: 1.8 lbs
Brand Name: Supervent
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
|Product Type: Accessories
||Inner Diameter: 6''
|Material: Galvanized Steel
||Outer Diameter: 8 1/8"
|Maximum Length: 14"
||Color: Stainless Steel
|For Use With: Used where the chimney passes through a soffit to provide a finished appearance
||Listing Agency Standards: UL-641: UL-103; NFPA-211
|Warranty: Limited Lifetime Warranty
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 11/26/2015 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards® store.