Description & Documents
The Supervent 6" wall support can support up 38' of chimney. If chimney extends beyond 38', an adjustable intermediate wall support must also be used.
- Support includes: wall support top plate with female coupler attached, male coupler, side brackets, hardware.
- Part of the Class A chimney family, and approved for use in venting gas, type 2 oil, and wood burning stoves and appliances.
- Constructed from galvanized steel.
- Meets all UL and ULC safety standard requirements and complies with National Safety Standards
- Limited lifetime warranty
Shipping Dimensions: 17.25 x 15.63 x 3.88
Shipping Weight: 7.6 lbs
Brand Name: Supervent
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
|Product Type: Wall Ceiling and Roof Supports
||Inner Diameter: 6''
|Chimney Class Type: Class A
||Clearance to Combustibles Distance: 2"
|Listing Agency Standards: Meets all UL Requirements
||Warranty: Limited Lifetime Warranty
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 12/1/2015 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards® store.