Description & Documents
The Supervent 6" x 24" double wall stainless steel chimney pipe is designed for all fuel applications. The 1'' space between the inner/outer walls is solid packed with Mineral Wool Fiber insulation to provide superior insulating qualities. This Solid Pack design performs favorably to Blanket type and Air-Cooled chimney designs.
- Stainless steel outer casing prevents corrosion while stainless inner liner heats quickly, resulting in enhanced draft.
- Secure twist-lock design makes it simple to couple multiple sections together.
- Double wall piping constructed from 304 Stainless Steel (Inner Wall) and 430 Stainless Steel (Outer Wall).
- 2" minimum clearance to combustibles must be obtained at all times, except in areas protected by factory supplied supports certified for reduced clearance.
- Compatible venting with residential oil and gas appliances and wood burning stoves.
- Meets all UL and ULC safety standard requirements. Tested to withstand maximum continuous firing of 1,000 degrees F.
- Limited lifetime warranty
- "Outside diameter" of chimney pipe is 8"
- "Inside diameter" of chimney pipe is 6''
Shipping Dimensions: 24.75 x 8.63 x 8.38
Shipping Weight: 14.2 lbs
Brand Name: Supervent
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
|Product Type: Pipe
||Inner Diameter: 6''
|Material: 304 stainless steel inner, 430 stainless steel outer
||Clearance to Combustibles Distance: 2"
|Outer Diameter: 8"
||Maximum Length: 24"
|Overall Length: 24"
||Color: Stainless Steel
|Listing Agency Standards: Meets all UL Requirements
||Warranty: Limited Lifetime Warranty
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 11/26/2015 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards® store.