Description & Documents
The Supervent 7'' stove pipe adapter serves as an integration product that provides transition from black stove pipe or double-wall black stove pipe to Supervent Class A chimney pipe.
- Painted black for finished appearance.
- Part of the Class A chimney family, and approved for use in venting gas, type 2 oil, and wood burning stoves and appliances.
- Secure twist-lock design makes it simple to connect to Class A chimney pipe.
- Constructed with corrosion resistant stainless steel.
- Meets all UL and ULC safety standard requirements. Tested to withstand maximum continuous firing of 1,000 degrees F.
- Limited lifetime warranty
Brand Name: Supervent
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
|Product Type: Adapters
||Inner Diameter: 7''
|Material: 304 stainless steel inner, 430 stainless steel outer
||Outer Diameter: 7"
|Color: Stainless Steel
||Listing Agency Standards: Meets all UL Requirements
|Warranty: Limited Lifetime Warranty
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 11/30/2015 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards® store.