Supervent 7" Galvanized Finish Plate
Model Number: JSC7FP
Variation: Galvanized Steel
Description & Documents
The Supervent 7" galvanized finish plate is used where chimney pipe passes through a soffit to provide finished appearance.
- Part of the Class A chimney family, and approved for use in venting gas, type 2 oil, and wood burning stoves and appliances.
- Helps maintain the mandatory 2'' clearance to combustibles.
- Constructed from galvanized steel.
- Meets all UL and ULC safety standard requirements and complies with National Safety Standards
- Limited lifetime warranty
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
|Product Type: Accessories
||Inner Diameter: 7''
|Material: 304 stainless steel
||Outer Diameter: 9 1/8"
|Maximum Length: 15"
||Color: Stainless Steel
|For Use With: Used where the chimney passes through a soffit to provide a finished appearance.
||Listing Agency Standards: UL-641: UL-103; NFPA-211
|Warranty: Limited Lifetime Warranty
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 10/13/2015 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards® store.