Description & Documents
The Supervent 8" locking band is used to adjoin sections of Class A chimney pipe and hold them securely together.
- Locking bands must be used on all sections that make up an offset, on tee branch to attach a chimney length, on any length suspended below a cathedral or roof support.
- While locking bands are not required, their used is recommended for added safety, stability, and a more attractive appearance.
- Part of the Class A chimney family, and approved for use in venting gas, type 2 oil, and wood burning stoves and appliances.
- Constructed with corrosion resistant stainless steel.
- Meets all UL and ULC safety standard requirements and complies with National Safety Standards
- Limited lifetime warranty
Shipping Dimensions: 10.75 x 10.63 x 0.75
Shipping Weight: 3.0 lbs
Brand Name: Supervent
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
|Product Type: Accessories
||Inner Diameter: 8'', 8 inches
|Material: 430 stainless steel, Stainless Steel
||Chimney Class Type: A
|Maximum Operating Temperature: 1000 degree Fahrenheit
||Outer Diameter: 10", 8 inch
|Maximum Length: 10 inch
||Overall Length: 10 inch
|Color: Stainless Steel, Silver
||Transition Type: None
|Special Features: Captured Nut & Bolt
||For Use With: Class A Chimney
|Includes: 1 Locking Band
||Listing Agency Standards: UL-641: UL-103; NFPA-211, UL, ULC
|Warranty: Limited Lifetime Warranty, Limited Lifetime
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 2/6/2016 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards® store.