Supervent 8" Roof Support
Model Number: JSC8RS
Variation: Galvanized Steel
Everyday Low Price: $39.89
11% Mail-In Rebate: $4.39
Your Final Price: $35.50
after Mail-In Rebate
*The displayed final price is your price today after mail-in rebate and is subject to
the terms and time frame of the rebate. Rebate is in the form of a merchandise credit
check which may only be redeemed in store.
Description & Documents
The Supervent 8" roof support is used by attaching to the joist in your roof. It can adjust to accommodate any roof pitch and provides support for up to 50' of chimney pipe.
- Product be used above an offset to support the offset or as a supplementary support when the chimney height exceeds that of the primary support.
- Part of the Class A chimney family, and approved for use in venting gas, type 2 oil, and wood burning stoves and appliances.
- Constructed from galvanized steel.
- Meets all UL and ULC safety standard requirements and complies with National Safety Standards
- Limited lifetime warranty
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
|Product Type: Wall Ceiling and Roof Supports
||Inner Diameter: 8''
|Clearance to Combustibles Distance: 2"
||Outer Diameter: 10"
|Maximum Length: 5"
||Listing Agency Standards: Meets all UL Requirements
|Warranty: Limited Lifetime Warranty
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 10/5/2015 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards® store.