Description & Documents
The Supervent 8" x 24" double wall stainless steel chimney pipe is designed for all fuel applications. The 1'' space between the inner/outer walls is solid packed with Mineral Wool Fiber insulation to provide superior insulating qualities. This Solid Pack design performs favorably to Blanket type and Air-Cooled chimney designs.
- Stainless steel outer casing prevents corrosion while stainless inner liner heats quickly, resulting in enhanced draft.
- Secure twist-lock design makes it simple to couple multiple sections together.
- Double wall piping constructed from 304 Stainless Steel (Inner Wall) and 430 Stainless Steel (Outer Wall).
- 2" minimum clearance to combustibles must be obtained at all times, except in areas protected by factory supplied supports certified for reduced clearance.
- Compatible venting with residential oil and gas appliances and wood burning stoves.
- Meets all UL and ULC safety standard requirements. Tested to withstand maximum continuous firing of 1,000 degrees F.
- Limited lifetime warranty
- "Outside diameter" of chimney pipe is 10"
- "Inside diameter" of chimney pipe is 8''
Shipping Dimensions: 24.5 x 10.5 x 10.25
Shipping Weight: 18.0 lbs
Brand Name: Supervent
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
|Chimney Class Type: A
||Color: Stainless Steel, Silver
|Compatible Pipe Shape: Round
||Connection Type: Twist-Lock Embossed Coupler
|For Use With: Class A Chimney
||Fuel Vent Type: Gas, Wood, Oil, Coal
|Includes: 1 Class A chimney pipe
||Inner Diameter: 8'', 8 inches
|Listing Agency Standards: Meets all UL Requirements, UL, ULC
||Material: 304 stainless steel inner, 430 stainless steel outer, Stainless Steel
|Maximum Length: 24 inch
||Maximum Operating Temperature: 1000 degree Fahrenheit
|Minimum Length: 24 inch
||Outer Diameter: 10", 10 inch
|Overall Length: 24", 24 inch
||Product Type: Pipe
|Product Weight: 16.4 pound
||Special Features: Solid Pack Insulation
|Warranty: Limited Lifetime Warranty, Limted Lifetime
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 2/11/2016 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards® store.