Armstrong Fire Guard 24" x 24" Fine-Fissured Square Lay-In Drop Ceiling Tile
Model Number: 1831A
Menards® SKU: 5172021
Description & Documents
Armstrong offers ceilings to match any design style. Just use your imagination! These fine-fissured tiles provide an economical, non-directional visual paired with standard acoustic absorption and a generous 10/30-year limited warranty. They come standard with HumiGuard Plus for excellent sag resistance and are Fire Guard tested. Don't settle for just the look of white ceiling paint for your home or business. Make a total statement and transform your space from the top down.
- Mineral fiber construction for moisture resistance and impact resistance
- HumiGuard Plus to provide extra sag resistance
- Square lay-in edge for easy installation and replacement
- Non-directional visual reduces installation time and scrap
- Fire Guard tested in specific UL floor/ceiling or roof/ceiling design assemblies
- Noise Reduction Coefficient (NRC) of 0.55 for great sound absorption
- Ceiling Attenuation Class (CAC) rating of 35 for high-performance sound transfer reduction
- Backed by a 10/30-year limited system warranty
- 16 tiles per carton covers 64 sq ft (must buy in quantities of 16)
- Made in the USA
- ***Pricing reflects a single tile
Dimensions: 24" x 24" x 5/8"
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
|Width (in.): 24
||Depth (in.): 24
|Moisture Resistant: Yes
||Ceiling Tile Installation: Drop In
|Ceiling Tile Edge: Square
||Thickness (in.): 0.625
|Material: Mineral Fiber
||Treated with Antimicrobial: Yes
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 8/3/2015 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards® store.